Spark the Change Scholarship
Access Auto Insurance believes that everyone deserves access to good, quality education to reach their career goals. We understand that for many individuals financial barriers exist that impede students from reaching their educational goals. To help support those in financial need, Illinois Vehicle Insurance awards an annual $1,500 scholarship to two deserving recipients to use towards their education. This scholarship is open to students in 7th and 8th grades, high school students, college/university students, and adult students.
Spark the Change Scholarship Guidelines:
- Apply between February 1, 2017 and April 15, 2017; Winner will be announced April 30th, 2017
- Open to currently enrolled students or students confirmed to enter an educational program in 2017 fitting the guidelines described above.
- IL Vehicle Insurance employees (AAbana/Estrella/Access employees) and their immediate family members.
- Customers of Illinois Vehicle Auto Insurance and listed household members.
- Proof of current enrollment in a tuition based school (7th & 8th grades only), high school, college/university, or other educational institution. (Educational institution can be a trade school, alternative career path institution, graduate program, or certificate program offered by an education institution.)
- Unofficial transcript demonstrating at least a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale for the current year's semester or quarter if you are currently enrolled in school or education program.
- Acceptance letter to an educational institution that you will be attending this year if you are not currently enrolled. If you are a student returning to school, you do not have to submit transcripts.
Include a one page essay answering the following question: "How will winning this scholarship help you to pursue your educational goals?”
How to apply:
- Use this link to apply: https://strivescholarship.applicantpro.com/jobs/518884.html
- Upload all of the documents required through this application link.
- Questions related to the scholarship can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Incomplete applications will be disqualified.